Not an emergency?
24hr Emergency plumbing & drain service No callout charges
For all your CCTV Drain Survey requirements call Drain Doctor West Midlands & Staffordshire. Our highly trained technicians are experienced in all aspects of drainage surveys.
CCTV Drain Survey & Inspection Specialists
Using the latest CCTV equipment, our CCTV drain surveys can provide you with a single ‘look-see’ survey to a full-colour site report. Drain Doctor West Midlands & Staffordshire can do it all when it comes to camera drain surveys.
What's involved in a CCTV Drain Survey?
- Quality CCTV Drainage Inspections - our highest level of inspection. You get downloadable files, photos and a detailed 16-18 page report - complete with an easy to understand ‘traffic light’ chart with every camera drain survey:
1. Red - urgent work is needed.
2. Amber - we advise trouble-free preventative upkeep to stop a slight crisis becoming a more expensive major fault.
3. Green - everything is working flawlessly, no work is required.
- Home Buyers’ CCTV Drainage Survey - buying a new home? Make sure the drains are working properly with a detailed 8-9 page inspection report. If you require a CCTV drain survey in Birmingham, save money and get peace of mind with Drain Doctor.
- Blocked Drain CCTV Inspections - we inspect every drain we clear to check the work we have completed. This helps us to look at your drain’s condition and to notify you about any impending maintenance issues.
On many occasions your drains can be repaired without any excavations, using our ‘no-dig’ technologies. From problem to repair, your local plumbing and drainage experts at Drain Doctor West Midlands & Staffordshire can do it all.
If you require a drain survery in Birmingham, contact us today for the best service in town.
We use CCTV drain cameras to target the exact location of faults, minimising the amount of digging required - saving time, saving you money and saving disruption.